Moments with Oscar

Last night I participated in a cyber crop organised by two Kaszazz consultants, Tracey and Michelle.  Here is the layout I created:
We were given early guidelines as to how many pieces of cardstock, printed paper and photos we would need on the night.
Last night we were given instructions in 15 minute intervals.  Firstly we were given cutting instructions for paper and then how to put the layout together.  In all, there were 17 instructions given.
Each person's layout was slightly different - I adjusted the instructions to fit the paper and photos I selected.
The photos are of my great-nephew, Oscar.  He was about 6 months old in these photos taken in January 2019.  At this afternoon tea in a local restaurant to us, we all exchanged Christmas gifts - my sister gave him the plastic building toys and I gave him a spade and bucket - all in bright colours.  He had so much fun banging them on the table and as you can see putting them in is mouth.   We love him to the moon and back. I just need to add my journalling.
I have used papers from Kaszazz Stellar collection, Kaszazz chipboard and silver washi tape.  I coloured the chipboard with stamp ink and then applied Glossy Accents to get a raised look.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret - crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge