Keep it sketchy

Over at Paper Issues (Friends & Fans) Facebook page they are running 30 days of sketches.  Here is my layout for the first sketch:
And here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
The photos are of my niece and her son Oscar and me holding Oscar.  They were taken not long after he was born and I met him for the first time.
I had the longest time trying to photograph my layout as I could not properly capture the words below, the sun was shining this beautiful morning and for that I am glad.
Papers, chipboard Moments and word stickers above are all from Kaszazz, the rest I searched my stash for.  A serendipity moment when I found 'life is so much better when you're laughing' considering how I had not seen it before in my stash searching efforts!
Stay safe everyone, Margaret (crafting in the time of coronavirus)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge