One-sheet wonder cards

So today, I am trying something new for me - completing a one-sheet (12" x 12") of paper to make 14 cards.   I went with a Christmas theme. Here is what I made:
With a one-sheet wonder you follow a recipe.   Here is the recipe I followed given by Lucy Jones, my Kaszazz upline:
No photo description available.
 I went with a Christmas theme (never too early) and the cards use all Kaszazz product.  Papers and stamps from Christmas Morning collection and stamps from Tis' the season collection. All dies are still current.
A little secret - it has taken me 1 day to get my cards together!  I thought it would be quicker, and I enjoyed the process of using my stash to create the cards.  I went looking for my dies - saying (to myself) I know you are here, where are you, finally found exactly where I put them last time!!!
Here is a close up of some of the cards - I have a ready collection of cards ready for when my community card classes do start up again.
  Thank you for looking, back with more crafting in the time of Coronavirus soon, Margaret :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge