Textured Note cards

Over the past couple of days I have been playing around with texture.  Here are a just some of the note cards I have made:
To create these cards I applied craft glue to my card and then used a 3 ply paper napkin that I had separated into individual sheets (this is an alternative to using tissue paper) over the glued area creating texture as I did it. Excess paper was trimmed away.  I then allowed them tp dry.
Then, I sprayed the cards with the some of spray inks (various brands used) I had in my stash - I only used 2 colours on each card.  
To finish the cards I used a Crafters Companions die and Kaszazz stamps.
The cards (of which these are but a few) I am posting to the ladies who attend my community card class just to say thinking of you during this time.
My thanks go to my Kaszazz upline, Lucy, who posted a video that she made demonstrating techniques using gesso - I did not use gesso and I was inspired by a background she created using tissue paper technique with gesso.
Margaret crafting in the time of coronavirus.  Thank you for looking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge