Explore Napier New Zealand

Here is a layout I created for White with 1 and their April Cyber Crop - Challenge 1, over on Facebook:
It was a recipe challenge.  White plus your favourite colour in my case RED and at least 3 flowers; one picture; washi tape and four patterned papers.
Now, having a found the photo of me in Napier, New Zealand that I wanted to use. Now, you would think that I would have lots of red papers in my stash -----not so ----- spent quite a while searching out papers to get at least 4 patterned papers and embellishments.   Black glittery washi tape to add a little sparkle.
Close up of the flower cluster:

Those with eagle eyes will notice that I incorrectly wrote Dunedin, as the location of this photo of me - oops, now fixed on my layout.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret 
Crafting in the time of Coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge