My parcel arrived

On 14th April, I submitted an order to Kaszazz for some products.  A check showed that it arrived in Sydney on 16th April...and there it apparently sat as I had no word on where it was.
On 21 April, I get a phone call from Tuggerah Processing Centre saying that had been able to trace me using the invoice enclosed in the parcel and they advised me that the parcel arrived at their centre with a torn off address label.  After identifying that it was indeed my parcel I proceed to give my details and was advised that it would be forwarded on to me - but due to current restrictions of coronavirus social distancing etc she could not give me a date I would get it. I received it today. looking a little worse for wear!!
My thanks go to "Detective" Diana at Tuggerah Postal Centre who did the tracing back to me. I rang her and advised it arrived today and to thank her for her help. One happy customer.  If the box could talk I wonder what it would say...did it enjoy it's time in confinement!!!
Cheers and stay well, Margaret.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge