Isolation Beach Walk

Here is a layout I completed today:
On Easter Sunday I did a beach walk on Ocean Beach - just about 100 steps up my road - it is my happy place.
Now, why did she take a chocolate rabbit, I hear you ask!   A couple of days before this I had given my 93 year old neighbor a chocolate rabbit that was the same as this one.  On Easter Sunday I decided to take an early morning walk and take the chocolate with me and practicing social distancing with said rabbit, took a few photos.   When I got home I printed off one of the photos with the rabbit in and put on her screen door with an Easter Greeting on the back.  She had a great laugh and really appreciated the photo.
I was going to enter this into Challenge 2 over at White with 1 April Cyber Crop but as I was typing this entry I realized - EPIC FAIL - I did not meet the criteria.  I used lots of things in my stash but alas not blue!!!
The criteria was a grid layout in white and blue - oops- back to the drawing board perhaps.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret :)
Crafting and walking in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge