Norway Fishing Village

I wrote yesterday that I was completing a couple of layouts for my sister of her recent holiday.  Here is the one I have completed for her of a fishing village in Norway (unfortunately at this stage I do not have the name but it was at the top of the Artic Circle).
My sister will need to complete the journalling.   I used a sheet of Kaszazz paper from Indigo Blue collection (no biggie using this colour as blue is her favourite colour).   I have used 3 stencils and texture paste on the background - the grid is from Kaisercraft, adventure is from Gabrielle Pollacco called Wanderlust and the other words are from a favourite of mine by Tim Holtz.
Chipboard is from Kaszass and I have coloured by first applying gesso over the words, then using diluted Spectrum Noir aqua pen Azure Blue and then I finished off with Glossy Accents over the word. The embellishments came from my stash of Kaisercraft papers and they added just the right accent I need to complete the layout.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge