Clean and Simple (C&S) card

Here is a card I made today.  It is a case (copy & share everything) from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers by Heather Freeman. Thank you for your inspiration.  I loved the simplicity of the card and the fact that it could be used for many occasions.
For the texture embossed centre I used Kaszazz stencil: Script - Strength with embossing paste. The squares I die cut using Spellbinders Classic Squares Small Nestabilities and the butterfly was die cut from Kaisercraft Decorative Die: Twin Butterflies.  I added some small pearls to the butterfly.  The small square I used mounting tape to raise the surface.
I have left a greeting off the front to be applied later when I need a card.
ater in the year, I will add this card to a class for my ladies (sorry, gentlemen in the class) to make.
In this time of coronavirus pandemic I wish anyone who reads this entry a very happy and blessed Easter Season.  So different to many other years but a time to reflect on all that is good and we are grateful for at this time.
Margaret

Comments

craftysahmiam said…
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous, inspired card and the credit back. I really like the mini pearls you've added! Wishing you well

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge