Retro TV Shows Competition - Lassie

 Here is a layout I created for week 3 of Mystical Scrapbooks Retro TV show competition

This week's inspiration - Lassie (a female Rough Collie dog) that ran from 1954 to 1974.  I remember as a family sitting down to watch together the tales of Lassie and her friends, both animal and human. What I here you ask - you have not a dog on your layout?  The design team were inspired by Lassie and the beautiful scenery in the show and that is what they used for their challenge.
I have used Kaisercraft Marigold collection.  The photo of me was taken earlier this year and the papers suited the Boho dress I was wearing.  I have fussy cut flowers from 2 sheets of paper and layered them up on my layout. The string was used to create a banner. There was a sticker sheet in the paper collection I have used words that inspire me as I live my life.  Of course, I could not let the layout go without some 'bling'! Below you can see the layering of the fussy cut flowers.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge