More International Scrapbooking Day and Challenges

 Here is a layout I have completed for ARTastic May challenge.  

Here is the inspiration image which we could interpret anyway we liked 
I was drawn to the top on the display model, the background of hanging pots and the house reel. The photo of me was taken this year against a hanging basket I have on a tree. I knew I had a set of Kaszazz stamps of hanging baskets and I have used those (as well as a pot plant) and coloured with my alcohol ink markers.  I went with orange strips to match my top.  I hope I have met the brief this month. 

Whilst ARTastic Challenges are not holding any specific International Scrapbooking Day (ISD) challenges they are encouring all to enter their May challenge.  

Thank you for looking and by-the-way we are expecting rain, once again, this weekend so we should see our flowers growing even more in the days ahead.   Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge