International Scrapbooking Day 2022 and challenges

Today is International Scrapbooking Day (ISD) and I am participating in several challenges over the web.  Here is a layout I have created for White with 1 challenges

Whilst, it is not technically a challenge for ISD they have combined with their sister site ARTastic challenges to incorporate their monthly challenges, for this month, for ISD.
Here is the White with 1 challenge Mood Board for this month - we were to be inspired by the board and to incorporate items seen and inspire you - perhaps a grid pattern, see circles or rectangles or  watercolours or inky backgrounds, inspired by threads or leaves or glass beads?   Use any colour blue with white.
My photos of a recent beach walk, whilst on holidays, on Coolum Beach in Queensland.  I was, of course, inspired by the grid pattern.  I was inspired by the grid pattern.
I have used many bits and pieces from my stash - Unmistakeable Creations Cruise Collection for papers and die cuts, Mintay Papers Seaside Escape Cardboard Stickers, Whichcraft chipboard and some very small glass beads I found - see below.
I loved this challenge and being able to get my beach photos down - I love living by the beach, walking the beach, taking photos of the beach - you get the picture!!!

Thank you for looking, and back with more layouts later. Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge