2022 Biggest Morning Tea fundraisers

From 29th May and throughout June, in Australia, is The Biggest Morning Tea - a community event to raise vital funds for to make a difference to those impacted by cancer.  This week I held two card making events with the community groups where I lead card classes.   Here are the cards that I designed 

Participants could chose the Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the stamp sets they used. I was inspired by an American Stampin' Up! demonstrator "Stamp your art out with Rachel" that I found whilst searching for cards using DSP and stamps from the New Horizons collection that I fell in love when when I first saw it.  The workshops, that I lead, were open to all and some ladies and included some had not done card-making or stamping before (I tried to get the men to make a card at one of the groups but alas they did not make one - there is always next year) so I wanted a card that was relatively easy to make and provided a WOW.   I did leave Rachel a thank you and she replied she was thrilled that her cards inspired these.   Some stamps were from other collections in my stash.

All funds were donated to Biggest Morning Tea and for one group an additional $1 went to their fund raising for missions they support.  

A big thank you to my sister who helped out with this morning's event and to all organisers for the work you did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge