Not your usual Rainbow colours

I was inspired by a card I found on Instagram by Kleinewolke_2.  I am not a big fan of rainbows in traditional colours, however, I found that the colours that Janet (and I am hoping she does not mind me calling her by her name) inspiring so decided to have a go, as we say here in Australia!

I have used a variety of products on this card - die cuts, chevron stamp on top rainbow and greeting are from Kaszazz, dots on background Stampin' Up! and the papers and wooden stars are from my stash.
Thank you looking, I have left a thank you for Janet on her Instagram. I am off to have my flu needle this week.  Flu needle done - all up-to-date with required injections.  Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge