Retro TV Shows Competition - Brady Bunch

 Week 2 of the Retro TV Shows over at Mystical Scrapbooks and here is my layout 

and, here is the challenge criteria (The Brady Bunch 26th Sept, 1969 to Mar 8, 1974):
My photo is of my sister and I enjoying morning tea at Yandina Heritage Cottage, Queensland.  We had scones - pumpkin scones for me and ginger scones for my sister.  If you are ever in this area why not pay them a visit.
For my layout, when I read it I immediately thought I would use my myriad Project Life cards to make a grid background - however, I could not find cards that had the blue I was after.  I made my own cards and fussy cut papers using AB studio "The Other Side".   The title, was Kaisercraft, from my stash.  The white square will be for my journaling. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge