Beachy Boho

This is a layout I have completed today, it uses product from Kaszazz Beachy Boho collection 

Whilst Kaszazz no longer has any consultants they have released this collection Beachy Boho that is in their webstore.  There is a great bundle available with papers, stencils, chipboard and more. Check it out and there is reduced price on a lot of other products.

I love anything beachy - and this photo was taken, by my sister, on a recent beach walk along Coolum Beach Queensland Sunshine Coast.  I had a great time making the beach chipboard - I mixed up texture paste and Liquid Pearls to make the rustic sign.  

Do you know the meaning of the name Margaret?  It is derived from Latin Margarita which from the Greek Margarites meaning 'pearl.  So, I was very happy to see a pearl on one sheet of the paper  I highlighted the pearl with some Glossy Accents.  Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge