Stay Awhile and Welcome to our Garden

 Here is a double layout that I completed today.  

                        

It was made using Kaszazz Home Sweet Home Collection of papers  - Scattered Posies and Pretty Posies, and also used is Olive SB Essential cardstock also available from Kaszazz. 

The layout was inspired by a layout completed by Jo Collingwood, a Kaszazz consulant, that was published by Kaszazz.   I have modified the layout to suit my photos. I have given thanks to Jo for the inspiration.  Also, I completed the actual layout for my sister this past week, as she too loved the layout design.

The photos are of my sister and I when we went for breakfast at a local nursery - Impact Plants and Cafe, Empire Bay recently.   Their garden was full of the most wonderful colour that really 'popped' after recent rain.

Thank you for looking, Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge