Kangaroo - Saying G'day

Layout 2 for Calvinball 2021.

                               

The rules I used are 3 of a kind - 3 fussy cut leaves and also 3 stamped images, however no double dipping this day so can only count once; something you coloured - the gum leaves and kangaroo stamps with markers; kangaroo in the photo and the stamp.

The photo of me with the kangaroo was taken in 2011 when USA friends visited Australia.  We had a great day at Walkabout Wildlife Park, Calga NSW which is now "just up the road" from where I now live.  I found this photo 'in my pile' recently and my first thought - I will put that up front wondering if Calvinball would have a kangaroo rule!  And they did!  

I have used all Kaszazz products on my layout (with the exception) of the corrugated paper.  Stamps are from the Flora and Fauna collection and papers from Australian collection. 

An interesting fact about the kangaroo is that because of how huge and muscular their tail is, kangaroos can't jump backwards.  Australia took this as an inspiration for their coat of arms, featuring a kangaroo and an emu.  Both animals can't move backwards, which symbolizes the nation only moving forward.

Thank you for looking,

Margaret

Remember I am a Kaszazz consultant and if you, live in Australia, and want to order you can do so by visiting my website www.kaszazz.com/cart?consid=110787

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge