Feathers layout

Each month Kaszazz hold a challenge for their consultants (scrapbook, cards, off the page, etc are all considered), with the opportunity for the submission to be selected for including on their website.   The challenge this month was to use Embellishment - Feathers (6).   Here is what I have created:

As you can see I have used 3 of Feather embellishments - you get 6 of the Feathers - 2 each of each design.
For the background I have used Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet and Peeled Paint.  I have used the stamp and die combo -Tribal Feathers.   The papers are from Kaszazz collection Nature Lover.  I finished of with Sticky Gems - Pearls around the wreath I created.  This is quick to put together layout.
The photo is of my great-nephew and I - he was just 9 months here and will shortly be celebrating his 3rd birthday. 
Thank you for looking,
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge