Spring Meadow day

Yesterday, I invited several people to come and play using Kaszazz Spring Meadow collection. I am a Kaszazz consultant so these projects use all Kaszazz products. The ladies either made a card or a single scrapbook layout. This is a longer than normal blog post so please grab a 'cuppa' and follow along with me.   Here, is what I designed for them.

The challenge for me was to design two projects (one for the cardmakers and one for the scrapbookers) using the same technique.  This scrapbook layout features SB Paper - Spring Meadow, cut into a 10cm strip and SB Essentials Chestnut cut into 1" strip, scrap piece for flower/leaf outline and a photo mat for a 6" x 4" photo. SB Essentials Mushroom used for leaf. The background and flower has been created by 'smooching' together randomly Spun Sugar and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks. Stamps used are Floorboard Background (on Mushroom die cut leaf) and These are they days.....and flourish stamp from Collage Stamp - Hello Lovely Set (you get 6 stamps in this set).  The die cuts I have used are Die - Layered - Spring Flower and Die - Layered Leafy Sprig.  Sequins finished off the layout.
The cardmakers also used the 'smooching' technique to create their cards.  They choose 2 or 3 Distress Oxide inks of their choice to do their 'smooching' and then their mat and outline colour.  The die cut that they used was Die - Layered - Cosmos.  In the centre small circles drawn using Spectrum Noir Art Liner pens and then added sparkle was added with Ranger Stickles Star Dust and sequins.  They stamped their card with 'Birthday Wishes" from Birthday Wishes set (you get 4 stamps).  In the photo above I have used other Kaszazz greetings.                      
This is the card I created with the demonstration samples yesterday.  The "Thanks a Bunch" stamp is from Word Montage - Special Day (you get 6 stamps in this set).   I love the vibrancy of the colours I used.
I made this card using another of the sample pieces from yesterday.   You can really see the affect of stamping Floorboard stamp onto the Mushroom SB Essentials paper.
Now, I need to thank several people - Lucy Jones, my Kaszazz upline, who provided the inspiration for the card design and also for allowing me to use her samples from Spring Meadow Collection.  My sister for making a delicious morning/afternoon tea for both groups.  And of course, all the ladies who attended.  I hope that in the future I can hold more of these events.
I also have a Kaszazz website www.kaszazz.com/cart?consid=110787 if  you would like to order any of the great products that Kaszazz have in their catalogues.
Thank you for looking, Margaret
Thank you for looking,

Margaret



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge