Sometimes it is playtime

Here is a little something I have made this morning. 

What is it? It is an envelope pocket I have made - suitable for junk journals, art journals, scrapbooking, gift giving.  This morning I was awake at 5am and could not get back to sleep, so I opened my tablet and began looking at videos on creating using book pages.   I came across a video by Treasure Books and I was fascinated with the creation of these little works of art that start with 4 old book pages.  
Here is the pocket open.  You can probably guess that the old book I used was an old Dressmaking book.  On the front l put part of a 'snippet roll'  I created earlier in the week - again a first for me - and it will not be the last.  Both great ways to use up the bits and pieces and scraps leftover from my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects.    Below, is the rest of the 'snippet roll' I created.
On both projects you an see that I have used lace,  torn paper, die cuts, distress edges, machine stitching, stamping and many other bibs and bobs.
I am going to add this pocket to my Calvinball 2021 projects.  
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge