Flowers and butterflies.

Tomorrow, is the last Friday of term for the class I lead at a local community group.  These are the two cards the participants will be making.

This card, designed by me, uses a new stamp from Kaszazz called Gum Books from the recently released Home Sweet Home collection.  The ladies (sorry, no men are in the class) will colour in using their preferred method - I have used since retired Alcohol Ink Markers.   The east coast of New South Wales, where I live on the lower edge, had constant rain over the past weekend and week, so it seemed appropriate that I feature the gum boots on this card.  
This card, again created by me, uses a paper napkin/serviette applied with craft glue.  It is not a new technique.  I loved the design on the napkin immediately and I thought 'card'.   The paper napkin, that has a repeated design in each corner, has 3 plies and 2 of the plies are removed leaving the top layer for placing on the card.   

Thank you for looking and grow happiness..

Margaret 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge