Cards for Friday

Here are the cards for the class I lead at local community group.  As I write this entry it is 'bucketing' down with rain.  The east coast of New South Wales is experiencing a wet weather experience, it is expected for several days.

                                           

The participants have the opportunity to change the sentiment to suit whatever occasion they want.  I found this card design on Pinterest and unfortunately a rather long search has failed for me to find it again.  I love the simplicity of this card and the movement of the rhinestones.  The blue butterfly was first coloured with markers and then die cut.

Easter is nearly upon us.  Again, participants can select whatever greeting they want if they do not want an Easter card. The remainder of elements come from my stash.

Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge