A little bit of dazzle

 Here, are the cards that the ladies in my Friday community group made this past Friday. 

This card using Kaszazz Mediterranean papers and stamps.  One of the benefits of being a Kaszazz consultant is that you have access to cards created by other talented artists - in this case my thanks go to Kerry Collins for the inspiration for this card.
The greeting inside this card.  The participants really loved this clean and simple design.

Many, many years ago on one of my visits to USA I found this stamp set - Hot Air Balloon Collage by TPC Studio and it had lain in my stash for a long time unused.  Time to get it out.  I was inspired by a card Luisa Papercrafts that I found during an internet search, unfortunately I am not able to leave a thank you as it appears the link has closed, so if you are by any chance reading my blog and you are the designer thank you.   I have used Alcohol Ink Markers to colour the balloon and the sun rays.   Bling was added in the silver tape and Ranger Star Dust Stickles I used.  The clouds and the greeting have been raised with foam tape. Below, is the inside of the card.
Thank you for looking,

Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge