Upcycling Project Life cards

 2 days ago I posted a layout made with Project Life cards and in it I had mentioned that I was playing with upcycling some more cards.   Here are three I have made and I can see more on my horizon:

I love them and I love upcycling - it is something that I am passionate about.  I am adding to the challenge at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans)

These tags share a common theme - I used what I had close to me - well, I did have to find the old dictionary and book in my stash.  Sometime last year I purchased at an op shop the book "The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady" as I had seen some Pinterest posts of people using it.  The book was of poor quality, previously loved and showed signs of aging.  The lace was given to me by a friend who knew I loved lace and would find a use for it. 

The tags could be used in cardmaking, scrapbooking, in junk journals or really anything. 

Thank you for looking, Margaret

I found this definition on the web of upcycle - "reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge