Gentle Goals for a New Year

 This is a layout for a challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) 

My layout, was inspired by a quote a friend posted on her Facebook that was from Sweatpants and Coffee - I loved it and it seemed to be just the right words for 2021, so I retyped on white cardstock.  I decided to create a layout in gentle colours and I have used papers and embellishments from 49 & Market - Vintage Artistry - Sky.   I did get out my sewing machine and stitched around main papers and then edged with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide.   

This layout will be my 2021 title page for the 52 Friday Favourites - we are challenged to create just once a week with this challenge.  You can use a TN (traveller's notebook), mini album, tag, planner, or even a full 12x12 pages. Just pick your favourite thing or things from the week and document it and share it.   I am thinking I will stick to 12x12 - but hey, you never know where your inspiration will lead you!

Here is a close-up of the quote:

Thank you for looking, why not head over to Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) and participate in their fun challenges each month.   I will now get to work on next layout.
As the last 2 lines say "stay compassionate and hopeful" words so appropriate as we come out of 2020 and face a new year.
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge