Simply Noted - Umina Beach

 I live in a beautiful area of New South Wales, Australia - Umina Beach.  Here is a layout I have created for Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) today.  I am going to put as #3 of 52 Friday Favourites.

Danielle Dunlop was live on their facebook page with a challenge that she called 2021.  2021 you say - the challenge use 2 wood veneers (check - I used Heidi Swapp wood veneers); 0 was circle (check - got that covered - more later about that); 2 flairs (Check, okay, so my stash had no suitable flairs so I used 2 curios from Kaisercraft Paradise Found) and finally 1 use a stencil (Check one from my stash with ink and outline in pen).
Now the circle story. I started out applying Distress Oxide Ink peacock feathers and water (that I had added some Perfect Pearl powder, onto an acrylic block and then smooching onto my white cardstock (CS).  I had a little more liquid than planned and I found that I was able to rotate into a circle movement on my CS.  A circle appeared.  Alas, not the right colour for my photo. The darker spots are where the powder congregated.
So I then played with Distress Oxide mermaid lagoon.   Yes, and look at the almost perfect circle I achieved!
The chair in the photo is located along the fence entry to Umina Beach - I don't know the history of how it got there.  Umina Beach is my home town and the 2 beachs Umina and Ocean Beach are just a hop, step and jump (let's forget about the jump - can't do that anymore) from my home.  
Thank you for looking,
Margaret 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge