Memories You + Me

 Here is another layout I have completed for a challenge at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans)

The challenge is called Operation - challenges this month are named after games.  The criteria is "Pull out those surgical instruments and put those motor skills to the test! Show us your fussy cutting skills, use your die cutting machine, or show us how well you can sew up your layout".  I went with fussy cutting.  The papers and stamps are from Kaisercraft Serenity Collection .  I have added some die cuts from another Kaisercraft collection Fleur. Ink is Ranger Distress Oxide speckled egg.  The chipboard is from Kaszazz.

The photo is of my sister (left) and I.  I would say we are 10 and 11 years of age (yes, we are very close in age - just 13 months difference).  Our mother made all our clothes, as I remember it these dresses were a green velveteen. We were dressed for a Sunday School anniversary - look at our hats and gloves! We are leaning up against the family car and it had a pink stripe hence the nod to pink on my layout.

Thank you for reading my memories, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge