Cards for Humanity

 This is a layout I created today for a January challenge at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) 

All this month the challenges are called after games that can be played.  This layout was for a challenge "Cards Against Humanity".  Here is the criteria -"It may be called a party game for horrible people, but you don't have to be horrible to play along with this challenge. We want you to create a layout using your Project Life or 3x4 cards anyway you like". 

Not a game I am ever likely to play, after reading Google accounts of it!    This turned my mind to making a Cards for Humanity layout.  I wanted it to be full of positive words and colourful. So into my huge stash (and I am sure I am not alone) of Project Life cards to find the word cards and several I could cut up for further embellishment.

The photo is one I took of my great nephew Oscar taken we we met up for Christmas in December, 2020. It is one of my favourites and not the least because he is wearing the tee-shirt I gave him! I love his smile here.

I have created a clean and simple layout stitching around the cards.

Currently I am playing around with upcycling more of the cards and I will post those shortly. 

Thank you for looking, why not head to Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) and play along with the fun challenges.

Margaret.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge