It's the little things in life

 Here is the 2nd layout I have completed for the 52 Friday Favourites challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) facebook page.  I am not waiting until Friday as I do not think I will take a greater photo than this one this week.  I would normally just leave it on my camera. 

This miniature Calla Lily was a Christmas gift in 2019, unfortunately it quickly wilted and died and as well seemed to have some issues with the soil in its pot. I tipped it out onto my garden, covered with fresh dirt (no burial rites given) and there it stayed.  Well, January 2021 saw it bloom again, more leaves than ever and looking very healthy.  Amazing, would you agree?
I have used an old Kaisercraft range called Sage & Grace from my stash to complete the layout.
Thank you for looking.
Margaret
ps: My paternal grandmother had large white Calla Lilies as her bouquet in early 1920's.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge