Time to read

My second layout for challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) facebook page.
My name is Margaret and I am a reader!!!   The top photo shows books lined up ready to be read (confession - I have more in another room) and I am currently reading Obsession by Jonathan Kellerman which seemed quite appropriate when I saw the title and description of this challenge.
Twitterpated - Create a paper project about something you are obsessed with or make a layout about something or somebody you are obsessed with.
In another ironic moment ABC news on-line just published an article From crime fiction to true crime - why we cant get enough of the genre.   I have added extracts of that article to my page.   On the tag I have written: I like most genres of books, except Sci-Fi, Fantasy etc. My favourite genre would be crime! Is it because I am the daughter of a policeman?  I am also obsessed by crime shows - on Investigation & Discovery and Crime Channel.  I like to solve or try to solve the story line - yes, the idea of a puzzle appeals to me.
I called the layout TIME TO READ as during this Coronavirus isolation I should have more time to read as well as create, cook and generally clean!!!
Can you see my fingerprints on the layout?
Thank  you looking, (Detective) Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge