Keep calm and craft - Day 5

No so much of a craft day today - the assignment "Open an atlas, pick a random destination, and write 3 lines about what you think it looks like there."  How appropriate.   Now I do not own an atlas so rather than pick a random destination, I chose one of my favourite cities - Paris or more specifically The Eiffel Tower.  I have visited several times and this photo I took on a visit in 2012.
Here is what I wrote: Paris a beautiful city and you cannot but be entranced by The Eiffel Tower.  I think at this time of coronavirus pandemic it is desolate, alone and dark.  It will like everything bloom again when the time is right.
Another photo from my 2012 visit to Paris. Imagine it now without the people - Paris 2020.
Thank you for looking, Viva La France,  Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge