Keep calm and craft - Day 1

Just 4 weeks ago I was in Coffs Harbour area. I picked this book up, put it down, picked it up again where it was for sale in a Moonee Beach newsagency. I purchased it and packing up the suitcase I took today I found it - did I know something was on the horizon? So determined to start today. Lots of crafty experiences to come my way via this book - looking ahead at some make a collage out of fabric scraps, make a composition using washi tape, write poetry, and Day 2 make a stamp. Off to find a postcard from my stash!.

Follow along with me as I try one day at a time - warning I may skip those that don't inspire me on that day and find one in the book that will !!!

Today, I day to remember. Not just that our dad would have been 100 today but also the postcard tells about my workmates journey around London - the museums, galleries etc.  They will still be there when all this is over.  I did not stick the postcard down rather put it into a clear envelope so those words are still there.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Unknown said…
Looking forward to following the journey as you keep calm by doing a daily craft page. Xx

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge