Stash busting one layout at a time

Here is another layout I completed today.  The photos were taken at McMasters Beach in February as my sister and I and a friend enjoyed morning tea overlooking the ocean.
I was on pinterest and somehow I got onto stash busting layouts and I found one that gave me inspiration for this layout.  I was on Lasting Memories blog and I was inspired by the banners and the note paper punching on the right side of Lesley's layout. I have left some thanks on the blog for her.
Papers are from several piles of paper I have laying around - the eagle eyed my spot some Kaisercraft (papers,stickers and rhinestones) and some very old Stampin' Up papers.
This is another layout that I am putting into Calvinball 2020 and here are the 'rules' I used.
  1. Single page layout
  2. Shared with Calvinball2020 facebook page
  3. Added to pinterest
  4. Circles
  5. Handwritten journaling (it is there snippet of today) 
  6. Multiple photos
  7. Green - stickers that have wording on them
  8. Woodgrain paper (temporary rule that can be deleted at any time)
  9. Paper clip (temporary rule)
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Lori said…
We are so glad that the Lasting Memories blog challenges gave you some inspiration to get this layout done - yours turned out beautifully! -Lori DT

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge