Over the Rainbow

Today, I am completing some challenges over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans) facebook page - Spring 2020 Crop.  Okay, so in Australia it is not spring but that does not matter.  This layout is for "Over the Rainbow"
The challenge was to create a paper project using a rainbow, a Paper Issues cut file or rainbow colours.
This photo was taken on 16th March as I was driving back to my home along the road that passes the beach.  For those who don't know, this is Ocean Beach on Central Coast of NSW, it is just up the road from home - walking distance.  I feel truly blessed that this is on my doorstep.  I stopped to capture the rainbow as it dipped into the water. The rain fell as I was taking the photo.
I debated for some time if I was going to use rainbow colours, but they just did not suit this photo so went with a moody capture of what I saw.    The papers are Kaszazz and all the bits and pieces came from my stash.
Thank you for looking. I will be doing more of their challenges why not head over, join the group and get into some challenges.
Margaret :)

Somewhere over the rainbow,
Skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

Song written by Harold Arlen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge