Keep calm and craft - Day 2

From My Flow Keep Calm Daily Craft Book - Day 2 was to make your own stamp (out of an eraser or potato) and print a pattern.  I diverged slightly not wanting to use a potato and did not have a larger eraser and went for a background print created with an acrylic block and rubber bands. I then created a card.

Large acrylic block with rubber bands.  I did not mind that they twisted more texture.
Stamped with Ranger Distress Oxide inks (shabby shutters and wild honey) into a somewhat random pattern- the good thing is that you get to use both sides of the block.
This is the card I created with my background.  For the flowers I used Ranger Distress Oxide Ink - wilted violet and twisted citron, I firstly stamped and then sprayed water onto the image.  The flowers and die(Peony) and the with love die are all available from Kaszazz.
Now for the a good thing - wash your acrylic block with water, dry and then you are good to create with colours.  That is what I did with the wilted violet and twisted citron inks.
This is my book page and I will also add a photograph of the card I created.
Thanks for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge