Sometimes it is not about the points!

A card that I have made for the ladies (sorry, no men in the class) in the community group where I lead cardmaking classes. I realised when I finished that it did include a couple of rules in Calvinball 2022.

I was inspired by a card that I saw on Pinterest - unfortunately the link no longer appears so I am unable to leave some love for the designer.  I used some old patterned paper from Stampin' Up! that I had in my stash.  

Why not head to this link  http://scraphappy.org/calvinball to find out more about Calvinball. Scrapbook layouts, Mini albums, Art Journal pages, Decorated daily planner pages and more are projects that you can share.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge