ARTastic Challenge - March

 Here is my layout for the March challenge over at ARTastic challenge blog

For their challenges this year they made some changes and during inspiration for our layouts will come from ART ROOMS (aka store window displays).  How we interpret the displays is totally up to creator.  Here is the challenge room for this month 
As you can see I was inspired by the leaves around three sides of the display - so I pulled out my leaf dies/stamps and went too town!   The photos were taken in 2015 when I and some friends spent a book club weekend at Leura in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales.  In the property that we stayed in I spied this mushroom and it was a delight to watch it 'blossom' during the 4 days we spent there.  Like a lot of my photos they have stayed and each time I think I will reduce the photos in my stash I just could not depart with them. 

Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge