A Beautiful Moment - Uluru at sunset

 This layout I completed for a challenge at the White with 1 Earth cyber crop.

The challenge White with green. Nature themed leaves or trees and product to be used was fibres of some sort.

I took this photo at sunset at Uluru during a visit in September 2019.  After I stamped the trees with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint I sprayed water over the trees.  Two of the trees I did stamp separately and then die cut.   I was going to put hessian/burlap under the base of the photo but it looked too heavy so in a spurt of inspiration I frayed it and used it under the entire photo.   To finish off I took a marker and added some darker green to the trees.

This was indeed a beautiful moment and one not to be forgotten for a long time.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge