70th birthday cards continued

 Recently, I posted a photo of a card I made for a friend who is turning 70 this month.   I loved it but did not think it right for my friend.   So, I have created another one for her.   This one is a little more feminine.

                                         

I changed up the embossing from black embossing powder to the white and added a bit of lace and pearls.   The inks are again Ranger Distress Inks but this time in softer colours.   
Inside, I added my greeting and a few things about the number 70 that I searched for on the internet:
70 years
840 months
3,652 weeks
25,567 days
613,607 hours
36,816,444 minutes
2,208,986,640 seconds
***
70 is only 13 in Scrabble
***
Turning 70 is like turning, 21 in Celsius.
***
Thank you for looking, Margaret
Happy birthday to everyone who has a birthday in December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge