70th birthday card

 Here is another 70th birthday card I have created for a longtime friend who celebrates her birthday in December.


As soon as I saw this Kaszazz stamp - Scholar - I knew I had to purchase it to make her card.  Her career as a Secretary and typist started when we were both teenagers working for a major bank here in Australia.  The Happy Birthday stamp is also from Kaszazz Word Montage - Be Yourself.  The background has been coloured with Ranger Distress Inks.
The card is sparkly, just does not show up in the photo as I sprayed it with pearlised water. Some sequins and stickers (both from my stash) completed the card.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

6 December, 2020  Just letting you know that I have decided that this card was not suitable for my friend..   I have made a more feminine version:

It is great to see that the Scholar Stamp also looks great with white embossing powder.

Thank you, Margaret




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge