Christmas 2020

 It is New Years Eve (morning) and I have completed this layout for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers.  The challenge was a Christmas themed layout.

These photos were taken on Christmas Day.  My sister came to my home and we had breakfast together. The first unexpected moment - apologies from my sister she left my gift sitting under the tree at her home. No worries, I said, we are heading over to yours after breakfast with our brother and sister-in-law.  The bottom right shows my table decorations, including the beautiful poinsettia I received from the executive of local community group where I lead the card classes.
Now about the photos of my sister and I. The mask  was a gift from a friend, so the unexpected moment - I decided a photo of me wearing the fun Christmas mask was required to say thank you and I sent a photo message to her.  My sister, is displaying the Santa with mask decoration I gave her.  We are mask wearers and very aware of protecting others when we are out and about.
Whilst I was designing this layout - which took awhile to come together - I discovered that I had some kits left over from 2 card classes that I had lead this year.  It was just what I needed to bring the layout together.  Unexpected - that using these brought the layout to life.  Under my photo, top right, is my journaling.
The papers are from Kaszazz - Christmas Morning collection (my favourite), the dies were from Couture Creations and the chipboard (seen below) from Celebr8. 
Well, it is New Years Eve this evening and due to Covid restrictions, which includes the Central Coast, it will be very different for many people.   I have a silent chuckle as we have been advised to stay home and watch the fireworks on television - what, this is what I do most years - wait I don't even make it to see the fireworks at midnight!!! 

Thank you following my blog, even if no-one reads it I have enjoyed documenting and recording many of the Covid related activities this year....

Margaret, and finally a quote I found

“When we wear a mask you'll be saving a life. That life could be your own, or someone who means a lot to you.”
― 
Ron Baratono



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge