Ena - a portrait

 This layout I created today for a challenge over at Paper Issues (Friends and Fans).

The challenge was to inspired by this monochromatic mood board:
The colour of sea foam is muted on my layout and unfortunately it does not show up the colour to its best advantage.  The papers and embellishments (except for pearls) are from 49 & Market -Vintage Artistry - Sky.

The photograph is one of many vintage photos I want to get into album as quickly as possible.  Ena was my maternal grandmothers younger sister. Unfortunately, the photo does not have any details on it as to when or where it was taken.    I remember my dad, talking fondly of his Auntie Ena.  

Thank you for looking, Margaret 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge