Thank you cards

I have made 30 thank you cards that are to be given to volunteers at our local hospitals to say thank you for all that they do.  Here are just a sample of some the cards I made multiples of:
Believe it or not these cards are the same size! Techniques - blue card made with embossing paste and watercolour paint. Butterfly card made with Distress Oxide sprays onto a mat then butterfly stamp pressed into the sprays.   
Dark pink card made with Distress Oxide Inks sprayed onto watercolour paper, the light pink/mauve card uses Distress Oxide Inks "smooched" onto glossy cardstock and then buffed off.
Blue card made with Distress Oxide Inks (can you see I love them!) applied over embossed flower images.  The top right card I made using one of my all time favourite stamp sets (no longer available) Gorgeous Grunge by Stampin' Up! (r).  The bottom card is one of my new favourites after designing this card the stamps (excluding the Thank You) are from Kaszazz Classique collection.
As you can see I made cards suitable for ladies and for the male volunteers.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge