International Scrapbook Day - Layout 3

Today, I am back to completing layouts for International Scrapbook Day Celebration 2020 over at Cocoa Vanilla Studios facebook page.  Challenge 3 was a sketch challenge.  Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch:
No photo description available.
I have used Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart range  - Bohemian paper.  I hand cut my hearts from both sides of this paper and also from a gold paper in my stash.   The background papers and die cuts are from Kaszazz and the reminder of the embellishments from my stash.   I slightly modified the design to fit my photo and the colours I chose.  I
The photo of me was taken at the Christmas/Break up lunch of a community group where I lead a cardmaking table of wonderful ladies.  It was a candid moment during the lunch and I really love it.  I like to think I am "wild at heart", nothing too wild mine you!!! 
I took this photo of my layout as well - using the camellia tree in my yard - is this wild enough!!  Most layouts are just photographed by themselves.

Thank you for looking,
Margaret :)
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge