International Scrapbook Day - Layout 2


Layout I completed for challenge at Cocoa Vanilla Studio International Scrapbook Day 2020 Celebration.  The challenge was to be inspired by a layout by one of their design team.
I was inspired by a layout by Anna Komenda from 28th January, 2020.  Thank you Anna.
For sometime I have wanted to do a circle type layout, a few times I have got my bits and pieces out to make a layout - in fact the white cardstock (CS) I used in my layout was creased as it was in the bag with the said bits and pieces.  I got my iron out and gave it a good iron to get it straight!!  Is that dedication to a task?
My first thought was to use some blue Nuova mousse that I have....whoops go get it, open and it is so hard not even water will get this baby going again - ever!  Look at the knife (well, actually scissor edge) it will not penetrate that surface.  
So off I went to get my paints and paint a somewhat round circle and spread some drops over my CS.
The paper I used to fussy cut the flowers and the embellishments are from Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection.   Other embellishments came from my stash.
The photograph was taken in 2011 when I visited the Grand Canyon, USA.  My journalling is on a tag, under the photo, where it shows "love this".
Thank you for looking, Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge