Set of gift cards and a birthday card

As I mentioned in previous posts I have been conscious of using up my stash during the coronavirus pandemic.  Today, I share with you a set of 6 small (3" x 3")  gift cards I have made:
I have used a die set I purchased in the USA 2 years ago - Pink Fresh Floral Squares.  As you can see in the photo above here is what I did:
  • Die cut the 6 dies in the set onto to white cardstock - see top left of photo.
  • Coloured the die cuts with watercolour paint and water pen.  I purchased the paints also in USA in Walmart - very cheap and they are great vibrant colours. Any, watercolour paints would work.
  • These were then placed on to black cardstock and attached with Nuvo glue (a favourite for sure) and the edges distressed.
  • Then raided the paper stash of offcuts for to make the gift cards.
  • Finally, into the stash for some old rhinestones.
Following the same steps as above and this time using Kaszazz Alcohol Ink Markers I coloured the images.  Here are the results:
The alcohol ink markers were the quickest the create - no drying time.
Love this new found technique.  
Thank you for looking, 
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge