International Scrapbook Day - Layout 4

Challenge 4 at Cocoa Vanilla Studio was to use more than 1 photo and create a title from different fonts.   Here is my layout:
I have used Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart papers again.  I was inspired to use the Grow Wild flower paper as it was a close match to the outfit I was wearing.  A few bits of left overs from yesterdays layout also used.   I have created tags and I have done my journaling on them.  All the embellishments came from my stash and I created the scallop flower - one of my favourite ways of creating flowers.
About the photo.  It was taken on 8th December, 1993.  I am with my father (who if he was still alive would have been 100 in March this year) and we had lunch at a restaurant at Coal and Candle Creek, situated east of Cottage Point, in Sydney.
I love this photo for many reasons not the least that it has my Dad in it, but it is a bit retro.  I am wearing a favourite Maggie Shepherd outfit - I had several of her outfits over the years, I loved the colours and the cut of the outfits.  She is no longer in the fashion arena.  Look, it is a photo of me with a perm - many of these over the years - as I have very thick straight and fast growing hair I was always having a perm.  I even had an "afro" at one stage.  About 15 years ago I ditched the perms and colour and now have short and spiky hair in all its grey glory!
Thank you looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge