International Scrapbook Day - Layout 5

The penultimate challenge over at Cocoa Vanilla Studio International Scrapbook Day Celebration. Who says you only scrap people, homes, scenery etc.  I love flowers and the Peace Rose has a special significance to me. Here is my layout:
The challenge was to create a project using 5 elements
  • chipboard.  I have use beautiful and moments chipboard from Kaszazz.  I stamped with pink ink the chipboard pieces and then applied glossy accents.
  • die cut title.  I found a packet of Cocoa Vanilla Studio Die Cut Ephemera in my stash - as luck would have it as I only thought at beginning of challenges I only had 4 sheets of patterned paper from their collection.  I used the word sweet.
  • a flair button.   A little hard to find in my stash - I don't have many of these, but did find the heart flair that was just right - how old it is I have no idea.
  • enamel dots were placed around the layout in 3 colours of pink.
  • and something fussy cut.   I fussy cut a from a page full of roses in Kaisercraft  Scrap Studio collection the roses that would complement my photo of Peace Rose from my sisters garden that I picked and placed in a vase when I go home.  I was very creative (well I think so) and put the vase in a hanging basket in my backyard.  I also fussy cut a butterfly from the same collection.
Thank you for looking.  I really like how this layout came together it is almost 3D with the Peace Rose popping out of those fussy cut roses.
One more challenge to go before cut of date of tomorrow - I hope I make it this time!!
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge