Words for 2020

This frame is a gift for a friend who tomorrow will commence a series of medical procedures.  She calls herself a "Warrior Princess.  I have selected words that will encourage her. I posted it off on Monday to her. She rang me today, loved it and thanked me for thinking of her. I have her approval to post to my blog.
The papers I have used are from Kaszazz Whimsical Forest collection and I have used Kaszazz Stencils Destiny (selected words) and Leaf Vein.  Flowers are from Kaisercraft and Warrior Princess title using stickers from my stash. 
I placed the layout into a Kaisercraft chipboard frame - I purposely left it au natural so that the emphasis is on the words. 
When I sent to my friend, I suggested that she could add her own inspiration words into the hexagons.
Flowers are great to use especially to hide some elements on your layout that look out of place, in this case there was a shopping bag full of shopping.!
I have entered this layout into a challenge over at Soul Scrappers, the challenge was to be inspired by  this sketch. Why not head over there and see what challenges they have on offer.

Thank you for looking, Margaret
Happy New Year 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge